What people say about our courses:
- "I find the courses at Learning Experiences to be interesting, topical and often provocative. Well researched and presented, there is lots of opportunity for class participation offering many points of view. I always learn something and sometimes even change my mind. The summer months suffer from their absence." - Carol Fisher
- Participating in Learning Experience courses offered by John and Pat has been an amazing experience that goes well beyond the important issues addressed. While their research and preparation of class material is off the charts, it’s always the quality of the discussion and the diversity of views and experiences of those participating that makes their courses so stimulating. - Evan Merritt
- This was as good a seminar as I have had in my graduate classes at university. Perhaps more engaging and informative. - Tamara Weir-Bryan
- I want to thank you personally for a wonderfully informative experience this past year. The ‘learning experience’ is an apt name indeed. And while I enjoyed all the subjects, Tribalism and the Seven Seas were the favourites. I found that I enjoyed the webinars more than the classes at OISE. I felt that there was more material covered in greater depth when the class was restricted to written comments and questions - Janice Morrice
- Thank you for all the incredible research and work you did to put the material for this course together. It was a wonderful learning experience. - Anita Eckhaus
- Thank you so much for all the preparation that you do for these courses. We are so much the richer as a result.- Roger Payne
- Each of the Simke's well-structured and meticulously researched presentations on contemporary world issues firmly sets the stage for class participants to openly exchange divergent opinions and perspectives, thus encouraging all involved to rethink not only their vision of a "better Canadian community" but also a better global community"
- "I have had the good fortune of attending several courses developed and taught by John and Pat. Their courses are current, meticulously planned and researched and open to interactive input. If you are not quick to enrol you will miss out, a testament to how much their courses are valued and appreciated."
- "Pat and John Simke are knowledgeable and thoughtful course leaders. They expend a great effort to produce wonderful and interesting course material. It is a joy to participate in their courses"